Southern Bracing Systems, the World’s Leading Cargo Securement Company
Founded in 1985 in in Rome, Georgia, Southern Bracing Systems combines the science of cargo securement with the close personal relationships of a family business. This unique formula for shipping success produces advanced load securement equipment and load restraint products for rail, sea and OTR trucking that have transformed the industry, saving billions of dollars in freight loss and damage.
Our proven track record has made Southern Bracing Systems the most trusted name in the industry. All our load restraint products are made with pride in the USA and tested and approved by the Association of American Railroads (AAR):
• Ty-Gard 2000® — the industry standard for the safe transportation of hazardous and dangerous materials
• Ty2® Strap & Ty-Cord® Strapping — bonded and woven polyester strapping for unitizing, boxcar securement and open-top railcar use
• Honeycomb — absorbs virtually any type of impact when used as cargo bracing, packaging products or shipment separators
• Air Dunnage Bags — outstanding load-stabilizing capacity that withstands pressure and resists load shifting
• Rubber Matting — eliminates nail damage and decreases sudden impact movement
• Void Fillers — secures critical voids without adding weight to the load
SBS also works closely with the regulatory industry to prevent shipment delays or environmental issues caused by improper blocking and bracing.